[TRNSYS-users] Weather data

Daniela Carina Vásconez Núñez via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Nov 2 07:30:32 PDT 2016

Dear all,

I have some questions about trnsys. Please, I would like your help.

1.- Are the simulations in Trnsys performed  in civil or solar hours?

2.- Are the simulations in function of the time zone of each city?

3.- Is there a type for  generating the temperature and solar horizontal radiation of a  day  for  cooling  design conditions and for calculating the loads for dimensioning the air conditioning equipment?, where the temperature and solar radiation have a symmetrical behavior throughout the day without clouds.

Regards

Daniela.