[TRNSYS-users] "UserID not correct"

Patrycja Świtek nerhac at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 05:30:14 PDT 2016

Dear Trnsys users,

I have a problem with loading a 3D Building Project. When i am trying to
load my file (*.idf) appears a message by TRNBuild "UserID not correct".
When I click on OK button appears a second message: "Cannot opet BUI file
for building description needed by this component (given in External Files
tab). Please open BUI file or cancel (to attach the file later)"

I tried launching the Studio (..\trnsys17\Studio\Exe\Studio.exe) by right
clicking on it and then selecting "run as administrator". Unfortunately, it
did not help. Also i tried launch TRNBuild directly from
..\Trnsys17\Building\TRNBuild.exe. but it does not work.

What is the reason for these messages?

Kind regards,
Patrycja Mazurkiewicz