[TRNSYS-users] Changing idf File in Project !

hotline hotline at Transsolar.com
Tue Mar 29 01:54:00 PDT 2016

Dear Issmail,

I attached a pdf file describing the work flow on creating, importing, exporting and reimporting a TRNSYS 3D building project. I hope this will answer your questions.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have further questions.

Best regards
Jakob Merk

Jakob Merk
TRNSYS Software Team