[TRNSYS-users] Changing idf File in Project !

Issmail Ouhallou issmail.ouhallou at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 10:16:04 PDT 2016

​Dear colleagues​,
Hope you are all doing fine !

Briefly, I have simulated a building (two zones) in TRNSYS 17 and SketchUp
then I've made a few changes to my 3D model in SketchUp, so I exported a
new idf file !

*My problem is* : I couldn't find a way to import the new idf file in
Simulation Studio without changing my early project that I am working on,
otherwise I added a shading group to my model and I want to simulate its
effect on the simulation !

I will appreciate any kind of help ! Thank you

Best regards,
ISSMAIL.