[TRNSYS-users] Online TRNSYS training - starting April 11th

Jeremy Osborne jeremy.osborne at energyae.com
Wed Mar 23 22:36:24 PDT 2016

Dear TRNSYS Users!

We are running an online TRNSYS training course from April 11th for 5 weeks. This will consist of interactive videos, quizzes, and example material enabling you to master TRNSYS.
The course is intensive - you'll have to work hard to get the certificate!

It is a week-by-week online course covering:
- Introduction to TRNSYS and the Simulation Studio
- Building Modelling using Sketch up, and TYPE 56
- Automation (get more done, in less time, with greater accuracy)

Educational discounts are available. We have limited places so please don't wait until last minute.

Details at https://learn.trnsys.guru/course/

The course has been compiled by EnergyAE and will be taught by Instructors:
- Alastair McDowell<https://au.linkedin.com/in/alastair-mcdowell-33a74052> from EnergyAE
- Jeremy Osborne<https://au.linkedin.com/in/meetjeremy1> from EnergyAE
- David Bradley<https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-bradley-623a112> from TESS

Requirements:
- About 3-8 hours per week.
- Course requires no prior knowledge of TRNSYS.
- Licensed working version of TRNSYS 17 and MS Excel

Special offers:
- First 20 users: use coupon code TRNSYS20 for 20% off!
- University students: email us for a special discount / free offer!
- Group discounts are available, email us! support at trnsys.guru<mailto:support at trnsys.guru>

To enrol, purchase the course at: https://learn.trnsys.guru/shop/trnsys-e-learning-series/

For volume orders, please email us and we can arrange the enrolment, reply directly or support at trnsys.guru<mailto:support at trnsys.guru>

We look forward to helping you master TRNSYS!

Best regards,
Jeremy, Alastair and Erika

Jeremy Osborne
Director

Energy Analysis & Engineering - Enabling innovation for a sustainable future
T: +61 2 8003 4323 | M: +61 4 000 63327 | E: jeremy.osborne at energyae.com<mailto:jeremy.osborne at energyae.com>
608 Harris St Sydney NSW 2007 Australia | http://www.energyae.com<http://www.energyae.com/>