[TRNSYS-users] Error when using parametric table and Type 56

Christian Herløv Krintel s103618 at student.dtu.dk
Thu Apr 21 05:57:27 PDT 2016

Dear fellow TRNSYS Users
I am having some trouble running a parametric table in TRNEdit. I
created a new mulitzone building project using the wizard.
I then create the .dck file which I open in TRNEdit. Then I go to
parametrics > new table, and select START as the parameter, 1 run and
put in a 0 in the table cell and then TRNSYS > run table. I get the
following error message:

Surf-No  Description             Comment
-1       no OUTPUT's specified   please add at least one OUTPUT

Then on the next window, a Visual Fortran run-time error shows up:

forrtl: severe (24): end-of-file during read, unit 33, file
C:\TRNSYS17\MYPROJECTS\BUILDINGPROJECT\BUILDINGPROJECT1.BLD

Image    PC    Routine   Line     Source
Type56.dll
-
-
TRNDLL.DLL
-
-
TRNEXE.exe
-
-
kernel32.dll
ntdll.dll
ntdll.dll

I have also tried to specify the path to the .b17 file as absolute path,
i.e. C:\Trnsys17\MyProjects\BuildingProject\BuildingProject.b17

Nothing seems to work. Help is greatly appreciated at this point!

Best Regards
Christian