[TRNSYS-users] Error when using parametric table and Type 56

hotline hotline at Transsolar.com
Thu Apr 21 06:29:55 PDT 2016

Dear Christian,

your .bui file must have a different name to the .dck file. That should solve your problem.

Best Jakob

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jakob Merk
TRNSYS Software Team

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH
Curiestraße 2
70563 Stuttgart
Fax:        +49 711 67976-11
Email:    hotline at transsolar.com
Web:      www.trnsys.de

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: TRNSYS-users [mailto:trnsys-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] Im Auftrag von Christian Herløv Krintel
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. April 2016 14:57
An: trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Betreff: [TRNSYS-users] Error when using parametric table and Type 56

Dear fellow TRNSYS Users
I am having some trouble running a parametric table in TRNEdit. I created a new mulitzone building project using the wizard.
I then create the .dck file which I open in TRNEdit. Then I go to parametrics > new table, and select START as the parameter, 1 run and put in a 0 in the table cell and then TRNSYS > run table. I get the following error message:

Surf-No  Description             Comment
-1       no OUTPUT's specified   please add at least one OUTPUT

Then on the next window, a Visual Fortran run-time error shows up:

forrtl: severe (24): end-of-file during read, unit 33, file C:\TRNSYS17\MYPROJECTS\BUILDINGPROJECT\BUILDINGPROJECT1.BLD

Image    PC    Routine   Line     Source
Type56.dll
-
-
TRNDLL.DLL
-
-
TRNEXE.exe
-
-
kernel32.dll
ntdll.dll
ntdll.dll

I have also tried to specify the path to the .b17 file as absolute path, i.e. C:\Trnsys17\MyProjects\BuildingProject\BuildingProject.b17

Nothing seems to work. Help is greatly appreciated at this point!

Best Regards
Christian