[TRNSYS-users] (PLEASE)optimization of a solar heating system combined with dual-source heatpump

Free kobever24 at 163.com
Thu Apr 14 01:37:53 PDT 2016

Dear Yi, Jeff, Marko
Sincerely thank you for your answers!
The PSO in GenOpt is a Single - objective algorithm,i have tried to set the object function as the sum of energy consumption in a year or the life circle cost of the system, and the result  coincided with Jeff's reply exactly. I will try a parametric analysis for system to find the problem as well.
Here is another question for Jeff:
<We'll use the Hooke-Jeeves algorithm on the tank volume and array area to get us in the right ballpark (with slope = latitude and south facing collectors at standard flow rates)>
I am eager to realize the object function and the criterion that you used for optimization,can you give me some suggestions for the unfavorable situation i struggled in?
Sorry to bother you again.
Ware
BR