[TRNSYS-users] Type 71 evacuated tube collector

Briana Paige Kemery briana.paige at sbes.ca
Thu Jul 3 07:24:45 PDT 2014

Hi Giuseppe,

I can't speak to questions 1 and 3 but I'm using Type 71 in my model and
I'm using the same work around as a colleague of mine: insert a new
equation and divide the flow rate into the collector based on your
particular collector layout (i.e., parallel/series).

It wouldn't make sense in the real world, but apparently it works in
TRNSYS. I will need to finish testing and debugging my model before I will
be entirely confident with this approach.

Briana

Briana Paige Kemery, BEng, EIT

*sustainable building energy systems*

 briana.paige at sbes.ca