[TRNSYS-users] Type 71 evacuated tube collector

Giuseppe Filippini filippini.giuseppe at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 07:04:37 PDT 2014

Dear TRNSYS-users,

I simulated my solar thermal model with type 71,a data reader Type 9e
and plotter; so I would like to insert another type 71 collector, but
there is an error which says:

"The maximum number of instances (1)allowed for type 71 is already reached"

My questions are:

1- Why It can use just one model of the same panel Type 71?

2- It does exist a way to do series/parallel arrangement of this panel?

3- Is there a model of solar collector with two inlet and outlet
(flowrate)? (because type 71 has one inlet/outlet)

Best regards

Giuseppe