[TRNSYS-users] Problems with Simulation Studio and Type 56

jeannieboef at gmail.com jeannieboef at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 09:39:29 PDT 2013

I've had this. Tried all sorts of text file edditing to get rid of
"phantom" inputs to no avail. At some point I re-outputed the idf and
re-imported the outputted idf to remake the bui file. Can't remember
the exact combo, but at some point the problem dissappeared. Studio
was remembering stuff that wasn't even there...or so it seemed.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23