[TRNSYS-users] Problems with Simulation Studio and Type 56

marcello.caciolo at cofelyaxima-gdfsuez.com marcello.caciolo at cofelyaxima-gdfsuez.com
Wed Aug 21 08:44:58 PDT 2013

Dear TRNSYS users,

I am working on a large project with 20 thermal zones and 14 orientations. After creating a building with TRNBUILD, I have a total of 318 inputs, including inputs for orientations, heat gains and HVAC.

When using the generated b17 file in Simulation Studio, updating inputs and connecting some of them, I noticed some strange behavior: sometimes, without any apparent reason, I reopen the connection list and some inputs are duplicated, once connected (in black) and once, at the correct place, not connected (in blue). I attach an image explaining well what I mean.

Have you already found this kind of behavior? Is there any way to fix it?

Thank you for your help!

Best regards,
Marcello Caciolo
Responsable Outils et Méthodes d'Analyse Energétique
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE9E94.9AA0C920]

Cellule Efficacité Energétique et Environnementale - Pôle Projets et Réalisations
46 Boulevard de la Prairie au Duc
BP 40119 - 44201 Nantes Cedex 02
Tél.: +33 02 40 41 06 57
marcello.caciolo at cofelyaxima-gdfsuez.com<mailto:prenom.nom at aximaseitha-gdfsuez.com>
P Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message