[TRNSYS-users] run simulation (use new component)

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Wed May 9 13:16:55 PDT 2012

The user-created DLL's don't go in the Exe folder. They go in the
correct spot in the UserLib directory (depends on whether the DLL was
created as a release version DLL or a debug-version DLL).

Jeff

---

Jeff Thornton

_President - TESS LLC_

_22 N. Carroll Street,
Madison WI USA 53703_

_Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475_

_www.tess-inc.com_

_E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com_

On 05/09/2012
3:11 pm, Eva gklezakou wrote:

> Dear Sirs,
> I am a beginner user of
TRNSYS so I am not sure if I use it in the right way. I want to use a
new component which I receive but even though I copy paste the *.dll
file of the PCM component to the exe folder of TRNSYS and the *.tmf to
the proformas still have an error which says that " A TYPE was called in
the TRNSYS input file but was either not linked into trndll.dll or was
not found in an external dll. A dummy subroutine was called in its
place. Please link the TYPE or remove it from the input file".
> Thank
you.