[TRNSYS-users] run simulation (use new component)

Eva gklezakou gklezakoue at gmail.com
Wed May 9 13:11:02 PDT 2012

Dear Sirs,

I am a beginner user of TRNSYS so I am not sure if I use it in the right
way. I want to use a new component which I receive but even though I copy
paste the *.dll file of the PCM component to the exe folder of TRNSYS and
the *.tmf to the proformas still have an error which says that " A TYPE was
called in the TRNSYS input file but was either not linked into trndll.dll
or was not found in an external dll. A dummy subroutine was called in its
place. Please link the TYPE or remove it from the input file".
Thank you.

Regards,
Eva