[TRNSYS-users] External data files for heat pump & absorbtion chiller

Santeri Siren santeri.siren1 at gmail.com
Thu May 10 06:33:51 PDT 2012

Dear all,

I need to use a water to water ground heat pump (type 668) and absorbtion
chiller in my simulations. It seems to be very difficult to find product
catalogues that include the information required in the external data
files. Could someone with experience please tell me which manufacturers do
provide this kind of information and perhaps send me a link. The only
catalogue data file that I was able to for water to water heat pump was
this one from Carrier:

http://www.docs.hvacpartners.com/idc/groups/public/documents/techlit/50psw-3pd.pdf

Best regards. Santeri Siren