[TRNSYS-users] useful energy/efficiency

OMISANYA NUA ominua at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 31 05:06:08 PDT 2012

Dear All,
I'm simulating a zeolite -water adsorption refrigerator. The construction is that solar radiation directed on CPC collector focus on an adsorber containing zeolite -water (adsorbent-adsorbate). The condenser is air cooled and the evaporator is flooded type with the system in partial vacuum.
Pls guide me on how to model the system useful energy and efficiency from the CPC collector -without producing hot water and such that it will load only temperature into the adsorption unit model using matlab. In between the weather component and the adsorption unit  I want to load temperature through a CPC collector.
Thanks
Nua