[TRNSYS-users] PCM-TRNSYS

Eva gklezakou gklezakoue at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 09:16:47 PDT 2012

Dear Sirs,
I was asked about the state of the art in modeling PCM wall materials. I am
aware of the Helsinki Univ. of Technology model written by Piia Lamberg (it
is available in TRNLib) but I also found reference to another model in the
following paper: "VALIDATION OF A TRNSYS SIMULATION MODEL FOR PCM ENERGY
STORAGES AND PCM WALL CONSTRUCTION ELEMENTS" H. Schranzhofer, P. Puschnig,
A. Heinz, and W. Streicher from the Institute of Thermal Engineering,
University of Technology Graz. Does anyone know whether the Type241 PCM
wall model that they developed is available somewhere? I would appreciate
any leads. Kind regards,

Regards,
Eva