[TRNSYS-users] Using G95 to create TRNSYS TYPES (English) - using the freely available G95 fortran compiler.

Jean Marais jeannieboef at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 8 00:39:28 PST 2012

Thankyou for the brilliant guide and download package.
Issues:
I have found that JFIX which turns REAL(4) REAL(8) INTEGER(4) INTEGER(8) as
well as COMPLEX numbers into INTEGER(4) is an intel library function not
incorporated in g95.
I am using INT() as an alternative.

dmod also seems to be an issue (not an intrinsic function), but I'm no
programmer and new to fortran so I still need to google this. But despite
this it has now compiled my dll.

PS i'm recompiling the printer type25. My aim is to adjust it so that I can
switch off the printing of variables in the input similar to the print tick
box on most componants.

As I debug my source code I will keep you updated.

regards.

Jean marais