[TRNSYS-users] Natural ventilation

Chou Shen csz59 at mst.edu
Fri Mar 9 06:24:34 PST 2012

Hello,

I am trying to use TRNSYS to simulate the situation when a building takes
natural ventilation rather than air conditioning system in swing seasons.
In that way, the air conditioning turns off when outdoor temperature is in
the range of [tlow, thigh]. I want to see how much energy saving is
achieved by implementing natural ventilation. Can I achieve my goal? How
can I implement natural ventilation in TRNSYS? Thanks!

--
Chou Shen
Graduate Research Assistant