[TRNSYS-users] system of non linear equations

Jorge Facao jorge.facao at lneg.pt
Wed Mar 7 12:18:03 PST 2012

Hello,
I am using TRNSYS 16.1 and I have 2 questions:
1. Is it faster to couple Matlab or EES with TRNSYS? Since I need to
solve a system of non linear equations I am using EES with TRNSYS, but
the simulation time is very slow. Please indicate alternatives to EES. I
never try matlab, but if it is faster I can explore it.
2. For my system I would like also to optimize some variables with
genopt. Can I use EES+TRNSYS+Genopt? I know that will be very slow to
get the optimised result. Do you have any alternative?
Thanks in advance.
Regards

--
Jorge Facão