[TRNSYS-users] Mismatch between view factor matrix file and BUI file

Damien Gondre damien.gondre at insa-lyon.fr
Wed Feb 29 06:05:20 PST 2012

Dear Trnsys-users and developers,

I found a solution to my problem thanks to a french trnsys-user who
answered me. So please don't take into account my earlier message.

If someone experience the same problem, look at the "Building Geometry"
extension at the end of the *.bui file. There were a lack of information in
my *.bui file (some zones were not described in this section. Consequently
the VFM matrix couldn't be properly calculated). I could explain where the
problem came from but it was my mistake :)

Thank you,

Damien.