[TRNSYS-users] problem creating distributable‏

alessandro gallo alegallo at hotmail.it
Wed Feb 29 02:04:20 PST 2012

Hi all,I am trying to create a distributable application with a TYPE 56 (a building) using TRNSYS 17. I can realize modify and run .trd files from TRNEdit without problems, but when I create a TRNSED applicationand I try to run it, I get a fatal error and a message like this:***** ERROR *****        TRNSYS ERROR # 300 UNABLE TO START PROGRAM IN CALLPROGRAM UTILITY PLEASE CHECK PATH AND PROGRAM NAME, THIS MAY BE A PROBLEM IN TYPE 66 *** Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000    Generated by Unit     : Not applicable or not available    Generated by Type     : Not applicable or not available    TRNSYS Message    300 : The TRNSYS Program attempted to evaluate an EQUATION that raised a negative number to a non-integer value.                                           Please check the EQUATION formulation and re-run the simulation    Reported information  : Not available
I haven’t any TYPE 66 in my plan.I realized different configuration of the distributable file (with TYPE 56) and I get always the same error.Otherwise, I can run correctly a distributable application without a type 56 .
can you help me?
thanks in advanceAlessandro Gallo