[TRNSYS-users] How to change the way of showing results in TRNSYS

leen peeters l.f.r.peeters at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 02:05:58 PDT 2012

Numan,

in excel do a CTRL A (select all) and use a right mouse click to go to
'format cell' and opt for number.
That should solve it

Also, check the settings of your printer (I assume you have one in your
model, if not: go to 'output' select 'printer' and pick one out), . in the
parameter tab of your printer, you can select the delimiter and stuff ...
leen