[TRNSYS-users] How to change the way of showing results in TRNSYS

Numan Kaya numankaya001 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 01:41:09 PDT 2012

Hello,
I have simulated a wind energy production prediction system in TRNSYS. I can see hourly energy production amounts in graphic. I need  numerical total lannual energy production amount, mean energy production values. If i open outfile text file after simulation (calculate-open-external files,xxx.dat), the results are there shown as XXXX +E0x (exmp. 2.21064E+05,1.23064E+04) so i can't coppy them to excel too. How can i make it to show results as normal numbers (examp. 22222.235, 56456465465,89 ) without +-EX . And  is there any other way to transfer results to excel?.
Regards.