[TRNSYS-users] Visual Fortan 6.6 with Win7

Olof Hallström Olof.Hallstrom at climatewell.com
Tue Apr 17 03:43:43 PDT 2012

Hi

Has anyone manage to run and compile Visual Fortran 6.6 using Win7 64bit? I get the program to run, but I cannot compile.

Regards

Olof

[cid:image001.gif at 01CD1C97.B9184F70]

Olof Hallström
Senior Development Engineer

ClimateWell AB (publ)
Direct:                +46 (0)8 54 68 30 20
Mobile:               +46 (0)766 23 54 93
Skype:                olof.hallstrom.cw
olof.hallstrom at climatewell.com
www.climatewell.com<http://www.climatewell.com/>

THINK GREEN - Do not print this email unless absolutely necessary

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic mail transmission is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the review of the party to whom it is addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately return it to the sender.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this email is prohibited.