[TRNSYS-users] TRnsys3D skecthup plugin

Mateo de Guadalfajara mateo.mwjj at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 07:25:15 PDT 2011

Dont tell me that...
Do you have some information about how to use the skethup plugins? Which one
is the best?
I have installed OpenStudio but I have found more information about Demeter
but that software is only free for a year and then is quite expensive.
Which software plugin have you used? Does it works?

By the way if you try harder with that 3D program you will draw much faster
in a week of practice. I tried google sketchup and autocad and at the
beggining was difficult to use sketchup but now I can draw quite fast
complex models.

Thanks,
             Mateo