[TRNSYS-users] Active Layer and auto segmentation

Avesani Stefano stefano.avesani at eurac.edu
Wed Sep 21 09:07:09 PDT 2011

Dear all,

Why is not the button "Divide surface" always present?

I am simulating a radiant wall with "standard" features (pipe spacing 15
cm, pipe ext diameter 2 cm, pipe thickness 2 mm).

Furthermore, I have found no information about how the parameter "number
of fluid loops" is taken into account in the mathematical model. Do you
have any idea?

Last question: how does TRNSYS calculate the minimum allowed inlet mass
flowrate in case of a "number of fluid loops" greater than 1?

Thanks a lot!

With best regards!

Stefano