[TRNSYS-users] Using TRNEdit with type 56

Ehsan Asadi ehsan0asadi at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 06:55:05 PDT 2011

Dear Trnsys users,

I'm trying to use TRNEdit with building type 56. I wanna change the insulation thickness and run parametric simulation using TRNEdit capability. As you know, the insulation thickness is defined in the *.bui and not *.dck. So first I should have that information in the *.dck, and then be able to define insulation thickness as constant to be able to run parametric simulation with TRNEdit. Any idea, how I can do that?

Thanks in advance
Ehsan