[TRNSYS-users] how to update change in TRNSYS3D???

Karol Bandurski karol.bandurski at put.poznan.pl
Fri Oct 14 05:42:03 PDT 2011

Hi Sascha,

Thanks for response.

But I still don't understand everything.

To be clear my .idf file name 'bud.idf':

1)      So, I don't use bud_b17.idf at all?

2)      I star everything from Update function with bud.idf in the
"corresponding TRNSYS3d File" and e.g. bud_1.idf in the "Save as"?

3)      The file from line "Save as" - bud_1.idf - is useless?

4)      Second step is to open bud.idf and change what I need, e.g.
dimension of one window?

5)      What next? What does it mean: "reload the changed *.idf in the
SimStudio or Trnbuild"?

6)      Are all my settings (ventilation, layer, heating, walls ect.) safe?

Kind regards,

Karol