[TRNSYS-users] open the former *.skp file with TRNSYS3D

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Thu Mar 31 05:48:38 PDT 2011

There are two ways to open the *.idf.

1.) the Plugins menu: Plugins -- Dear Mr. Duffy,

                Thanks! But how to open the *.idf file? By what? Simulation Studio or Sketchup etc.?

                Many thanks!

               Br.

            wang

            2011/3/31 Matt Duffy >;duffy at tess-inc.com;wanghongyang1767 at gmail.com;trnsys-users-request at cae.wisc.edu;thornton at tess-inc.com;sebastien.thomas at ulg.ac.be;I am attempting to run the « Soil Noding 2D » plugin for sketchup.
                        Unfortunately I did not reach to build any mesh in the text file.   In
                        fact, I have the following messages but no mesh at the end of the
                        procedure :      TESS Soil & Slab Noding program for TRNSYS 17.  How far
                        the building is the temperature of the soil assumed unaffected by the
                        building….     Has someone good knowledge of this plugin ?