[TRNSYS-users] Soil noding plugin for Googlesketchup.

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Wed Mar 30 09:48:25 PDT 2011

<I am attempting to run the « Soil Noding 2D » plugin for sketchup.
Unfortunately I did not reach to build any mesh in the text file.   In
fact, I have the following messages but no mesh at the end of the
procedure :      TESS Soil & Slab Noding program for TRNSYS 17.  How far
the building is the temperature of the soil assumed unaffected by the
building….     Has someone good knowledge of this plugin ?  >

Did you answer the question posed by the plugin?  Put in something like 10
meters and hit enter.  Then continue to answer the questions until the
program informs you that the data file has been created.  We use it all
the time!

Jeff

Jeff Thornton
President - TESS, LLC