[TRNSYS-users] Soil noding plugin for Googlesketchup.

Sébastien THOMAS sebastien.thomas at ulg.ac.be
Wed Mar 30 05:11:49 PDT 2011

Dear Trnsys users,

I am attempting to run the « Soil Noding 2D » plugin for sketchup.
Unfortunately I did not reach to build any mesh in the text file.

In fact, I have the following messages but no mesh at the end of the
procedure :

TESS Soil & Slab Noding program for TRNSYS 17.

How far the building is the temperature of the soil assumed unaffected by
the building
.

Has someone good knowledge of this plugin ?

I regularly use TRNSYS3d plugin so I do not think this comes from a wrong
use of sketch up !

Thank you

Sébastien Thomas

University of Liège
Arlon Campus Environnement
BEMS Team - Building Energy Monitoring and Simulation -
185, Avenue de Longwy
6700 ARLON
BELGIUM

  Tel: 32-(0)63-230 982