[TRNSYS-users] type 94

Pascual, Carol cpascual at ikerlan.es
Wed Mar 30 05:08:23 PDT 2011

Dear all,

I´ve simulated a PV-installation and to check  that I´ve introduced the panel's  parameters properly I have entered NOCT conditions like inputs. And I've contrasted the results that I've obtained with the values of the manufacturer, and the temperature of the cell  didn´t match up. In my opinion, that happens because the temperature of the cell in .for it isn´t very well defined.

The definition of cell temperature in fortran is TC=TA + (SUN*(TCNOCT-TANOCT)/SUNNOCT*(1.-EFFREF/TAU_AL))

And I think it should be TC=TA + (SUN*(TCNOCT-TANOCT)/SUNNOCT

I have no experience in photovoltaic, maybe i´m wrong. What type did you usually use to simulate the panels?

Thanks in advance,

Carol Pascual