[TRNSYS-users] trnsys3d pug-in sketchup8 : problem of adjacent wall for several others zones

Pauline GELIN p.gelin at katene.fr
Wed Mar 30 09:23:19 PDT 2011

SketchUp version:sketchup8
Operating system:windows xp

I am so sorry to ask a so easy question but I didn't find how to link a wall to several others zones.
Indeed, in the object info we can only choose one zone.
But, if I cut my zone into 2 parts and, for example, erase the adjacent wall to recreate it in trnbuild, after, there is no more interest to use sketchup and it would be quicker to do everything in trnbuild.

Is there anyone who already met this problem?
Do you have a solution ?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Pauline Gelin.