[TRNSYS-users] Polymer PV-T absorber/ Type 560

Philip Horn phorn at fraunhofer.org
Wed Mar 30 06:49:56 PDT 2011

Dear All,

I want to simulate an unglazed  polymer PV-T collector in TRNSYS.
I was wondering if anyone has done this already, or could give some advice?

My plan is to take Type 560 and modify some parameters (heat conductivity, heat transfer coefficients (want to model rectangular "tubes").
It must not be 100% accurate in the beginning, more like a first estimation.

Would be glad if someone could give some helpful input.

Best Regards,
Philip

Philip Horn
Fraunhofer Center for Sustainable Energy Systems CSE
25 First Street
Cambridge, MA 02141, U.S.A.
+1 617-575 7250 x139
phorn at fraunhofer.org<mailto:astokes at fraunhofer.org>
http://cse.fraunhofer.org/

The contents of this email and any files or attachments transmitted with it, unless otherwise indicated, are confidential and/or privileged.  The recipient may not use this message and any attachment for other than its intended purpose.