[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS 3D

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Fri Mar 4 11:39:10 PST 2011

Hello David,It also contains the coordinate information for all of the vertices, volume calcuations, it can match adjacent walls, implement shading objects/devices, and calculate the angles of the sloped surfaces. After I read the tutorial and implemented a few buildings with TRNSYS3D, I absolutely love this new feature for TRNSYS 17 (in addition to rotating graphics and having "Edit All" blocks of equations in the Simulation Studio). Make sure to read the Trnsys3D tutorial first.Best regards,Matt Duffy   ----- Original Message -----From: "davide disco" >;chester_83 at hotmail.it