[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS 3D

davide disco chester_83 at hotmail.it
Fri Mar 4 10:47:28 PST 2011

Hi everyone,
I installed the TRNSYS 17 demo version in order to get familiar with Google SketchUp plugin for the TRNSYS , TRNSYS3D.
Am I wrong if I say that with TRNSYS3D you can easily input the information in the geometric model of the building through a graphical interface that allows you to see a 3D perspective of the building you are entering?
I don't understand exactly how this interface is made beacause I observed that there are no  substantial differences in the way I have to enter the geometric data in TRNBuild of version 16 and 17.
Can someone give me some help?
Thank in advance.
Best regards.