[TRNSYS-users] request

Knut Erik Enerstvedt knut.erik.enerstvedt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 00:20:40 PST 2011

Dear V.Siva Reddy,

I am not familiar with the STEC library, but the usual way of installing
additional components in TRNSYS (if there is no executable installation file
that does the job for you) is to copy the .dll-files into
C:\Trnsys16_1\UserLib\ReleaseDLLs and the .tmf-files into
C:\Trnsys16_1\Studio\Proformas\STEC, where you may have to change Trnsys16_1
to your local TRNSYS installation directory and STEC to a directory name of
your choice.

Best regards,
Knut Erik Enerstvedt

>Dear Matt Duffy
>
> >thank for your Prompt Reply.
>

>please tell, me the procedure for how to incorporate  STEC library file  in
the TRNSYS 16.