[TRNSYS-users] No Symbols loaded - IVF

Farah Gammoh farah.gammoh at industrial-solar.de
Mon Jun 27 02:34:44 PDT 2011

Hello,

I am trying to debug a new type in VS2005. I have already managed to do
this before and it worked. Now when adding a new project to the same
solution for the new type, setting the linker to debug and generate a
pdb, IVF does not seem to find the pdb file to load the symbols. First I
get the message that TRNExe.exe does not have debug information, then
when i continue debugging nonetheless and try to load the symbols
manually from the Modules window, I receive a message saying the pdb
file does not match the module.

Does anyone have experience with this?

I know this is a VS question, but maybe someone has already encountered
this?

Thanks,
Farah