[TRNSYS-users] No Symbols loaded - IVF

keilholz, werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr
Thu Jun 30 06:34:52 PDT 2011

Hi Farah,

Most of the time it is due to an out-of-date .pdp or .dll file, a mix of debug/release compiling (e.g., you compile in debug and target the same .pdp, which the compiler thinks is up-to-date although it isn't, because you want it in debug mode), or using the wrong .dll (one that was compiled last year, while the one you just made sits in the wrong directory).

The best is to delete all temporary compile products, regenerate everything and check
- where it is compiled to (where are the files generated)
- what do you execute (where does the Trnsys .lst file say the DLLs are loaded, what does VS display in the output window when loading the symbols after hitting F5?)

Hope this helps,

Werner