[TRNSYS-users] question about user weather data file

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Wed Jun 22 10:23:14 PDT 2011

Dear Cristina,Please refer to the new example in TRNSYS version 17.00.0019, 'Radiation_Processing.tpf'. It is located in the ".\Examples\Reading Data Files" directory of TRNSYS. It is fairly straight forward. We use Type9 data reader to read in the data from the site.I advise you to be very cautious using the Type109 or Type99 as the data has to be in a particular format.Best regards,Matt Duffy   ----- Original Message -----From: "" >;pseudomino at gmx.com