[TRNSYS-users] re : custom weather file

pseudomino at gmx.com pseudomino at gmx.com
Fri Jun 17 05:46:42 PDT 2011

Hi,

 You can do this simply by replacing the default "Type 109 - TMY2" with a Type 99 (Weather data reading and processing -> User format).
 The advantage is that Type 99 processes the solar radiation the same way as Type 109 and has the same output.

 Moreover, when the Type 99 is put in the Studio, there is an example file in "External files" tab, and you can just adapt it.

 Hope this helps,
 Damien