[TRNSYS-users] question about user weather data file

Serban Cristina cristina.serban at unitbv.ro
Fri Jun 17 03:07:16 PDT 2011

dear trnsys users,

I am trying to simulate the energy consumption of a building in my
city.
Unfortunately trnsys does not have a weather file for my city, and I
do not want to use meteonorm tmy2 generated file.
I want to create my own weather file with the data recorded at our
weather station.

Could someone please tell me the easiest way to simulate my building
with my data file?

And how do I create the data file in such way that trnsys will
recognize it? (which software?)

I read about type9 and type16 but I am not sure that is the best way.

Thank you,
Serban Cristina