[TRNSYS-users] Gummy/Plastic collector

Kent Beason kbeason at schlitterbahn.com
Tue Jan 11 11:16:23 PST 2011

Type553 for Unglazed Collector (No Covers).  This is in the TESS Solar Library.  I know that FAFCO simulates their panels with this Type.

You will need to have test data of your particular panel in question and enter the values into Parameters and Inputs.

Kent Beason
Schlitterbahn Development Group
830-609-8904 m