[TRNSYS-users] Gummy/Plastic collector

Sancho,Fernando fernando.sancho at sonnenwaermeag.de
Wed Jan 12 01:49:15 PST 2011

Thank you Matt and Kent,

Kent, that is exactly the point, I have a general model for a collector an would like to adapt it to an unglazed collector the main problem is that I don´t have the values of the possible coeficients and unfortunately no test data... I want to simulated a general solar system and later try to fit it to real little by little.

Now I´m probing with very different values for the different terms of the energy gains and loses of the collector. I am not experienced so i´m sure that I could refine my search or maybe work "around" real data. That would save me a lot of time, at least for this preliminary case.

I´ll keep on trying. Thanks again.

Fernando