[TRNSYS-users] Gummy/Plastic collector

Sancho,Fernando fernando.sancho at sonnenwaermeag.de
Tue Jan 11 05:15:43 PST 2011

Hello Trnsys user,

I´m trying to simulate with TRNSYS a Solar installation with  collectors without glass cover , those ones that are normally used with swimming pools and are made of gummy or plastic. The behaviour is completely different from the usual flat plate collector, (for example should be strongly depending on wind conditions) and I am not finding many good  data in Internet to simulate it properly. Have anyone simulated this kind of collectors?

Any comment would be sincerely appreciated.

Thanks a lot.