[TRNSYS-users] 4 way valve and tank inside another tank type

muhammad waseem m.waseem.ahmad at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 04:57:51 PST 2011

Hi All,

We are simulating a system as shown in the attached figure. My question is
do we have any type for four way valve as shown as M1 (Mixer 1). Second
question is what type I have to use for my VPAS tank. It is a tank with
another tank inside it. The inner tank is used for domestic hot water while
outer tank is used for space heating. Also what about radiators and fan coil
unit types?

Do I have to connect psychometric type to heat pump ( I am using type 938
for heat pump)? Last question is how I can re circulate my flow in solar
collector loop using M2?

Thanks

Kindest Regards

Muhammad Waseem Ahmad