[TRNSYS-users] yearly scheduling of interior shades

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Fri Feb 4 13:58:39 PST 2011

Hello,

In the TRNBuild zone window, when you click on a certain window, you will
see that you have the option to apply an internal or external shading
factor. Like many things in TRNBuild, this could either be an
input/constant/or schedule. I would personally make that factor an input
into TRNBuild and use one of the applications from the TESS Libraries to
do that. Otherwise, you can create a simple GT or LT equation.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy