[TRNSYS-users] yearly scheduling of interior shades

simge andolsun simgeandolsun at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 19:57:47 PST 2011

I would like to model a house with interior shades that have a
constant shading ratio of 0.195 from December 1st till May 31st.
During the rest of the year (from June 1st till November 30th),
however, the interior shading ratio of the windows will be kept
constant at 0.161. Could you please describe how I can model this in
TRNSYS? Should I use the "input" option of the interior shading ratio
of the windows in the .bui file? If so, how can I input this yearly
shading schedule into TRNSYS?

Thanks in advance for your reply,