[TRNSYS-users] radiator

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Fri Feb 4 13:55:46 PST 2011

Dear Eleonora,

I am not too familiar what "radiator" refers to in Europe, but in the
states a radiator is usually either a finned convector with hot water. If
this is your case, we have Type1231 Radiator/Convector component in the
TESS HVAC Library. If not the case, you might be able to do the active
layer or even a Wall Gain in TRNBuild.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy